Rules, General Information & Payouts
*** Tournament Seeding ***
- After completion of Round Robin Play teams will be seeded #1 through #24. (Seed #1 to Seed #24 on Championship Schedule)
- Seeding is based on: 1. Record 2. Run Differential 3. Runs Against 4. Runs For 5. Coin Flip.
- Seed1 thru Seed8 advance to A-Side, Seed9 thru Seed16 to B-Side, Seed17 thru Seed24 to C-Side.
*** Score Submissions ***
- Winning teams are required to text message scores to BOTH 4729690 (Kevan/Tailgators) AND 6246485 (Ryan/Aces) within 15 minutes of the completion of your game.
- Please remember to include both team names along with your score. (i.e. Pirates 25 Aces 1)
- Standings will be automatically updated on-line as the round-robin play progresses shortly after they are sent.
- Get your scores in quickly. Failure to do so will result in fines and/or loss of tournament winnings (will be strictly enforced) and may result in a forfeit.
*** Game Rules ***
- All games are scheduled to be 9 innings. If it rains, please still try to play your games.
- There are NO TIES! Play extra innings! Scores submitted as a tie will be broken via coin-flip.
- Mercy Rule (15 runs) in effect after 7 innings.
- Mercy Rule (25 runs) in effect after 5 innings.
- No team can win by more than 15 runs. (i.e. Pirates 25 Aces 1 == Pirates 16 Aces 1)
- A win by forfeit is considered to be a 25-10 score.
- Higher seed has choice of Home/Visitor on Sunday Games.
*** Umpiring ***
- Round Robin Games are SELF UMPED. This is the same as last tourament as feedback was positive for self-umped games.
- A-Side please follow schedule for umping Sunday games. B/C-Side remain self-umped on Sunday.
- For A-Side teams that are required to ump alone on Sunday, you must send 4 umps.
- Failure to provide umpires to required games will result in fines.
- Failure to provide umpire to A-side Final or Consolation game will result in loss of all tournament winnings.